If you own a commercial space, you know the importance of maintaining proper commercial furnace maintenance. This ensures your system will operate safely and efficiently, protecting your business and helping you maintain your bottom line.
Is your business freezing and needing Commercial Furnace Repair? Are your employees looking to go elsewhere to warm up? You need professional commercial furnace repair and service ASAP to get your furnace and your business back up and running! Proper heating is essential to a safe, comfortable, and productive work environment.
COMMERCIAL FURNACE REPAIR AND SERVICE
- Your furnace won’t turn on
- Your pilot light is out
- You hear strange noises when the furnace starts or operates
- Your main burner won’t light or quickly extinguishes
- Your burners are lit, but the blower won’t turn on
- Your blower runs constantly
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your commercial furnace repair and service needs.
- We offer an upfront explanation of the problem, letting you decide the best way for your business to handle it before we begin repairs.
- We charge by the job, not the hour, so there’s never an overtime charge.
- Our work is guaranteed, with repairs properly and professionally done the first time.
WE CAN TACKLE EVEN THE MOST STUBBORN COMMERCIAL FURNACE ISSUES:
- No power – Tripped breakers, loose wiring, or even a simple switch could cause power issues. And complicated, hard to pinpoint issues such as a transformer, thermostat, control board, capacitor, and blower motor issues may require additional diagnostic tests during commercial furnace repair and service.
- Ailing or failing motor – A noisy motor is never a good sign, and could indicate possible failure. Tend to squeaky, squealing motors immediately to prevent a complete furnace breakdown.
- Ignition failure – Rapid clicking sounds from a furnace that fails to ignite may be the result of a blocked flue, faulty control board, or improper limit control.
Burner won’t stay lit – By cleaning key components and checking adjustments, technicians can determine if a dirty flame sensor, clogged condensate drain, or gas supply issue is contributing to this problem.
- Blower conked out – Your furnace may be experiencing an issue with the run capacitor or motor, which could prevent the blower from turning on after the burners ignite.
Blower won’t quit – If your thermostat isn’t set to “on,” your continuously running blower motor could be the result of a dirty air filter restricting airflow and damaging the limit switch. Our skilled technicians can pinpoint the problem, replace the switch, and educate you on filter changes.
ANNUAL PROFESSIONAL COMMERCIAL FURNACE MAINTENANCE
Scheduling annual professional commercial furnace maintenance ensures your furnace will operate safely and efficiently through the heating season.
A TOTAL COMFORT TUNE-UP INCLUDES:
- The inspection of all furnace components
- A professional cleaning
- Adjustment of any necessary controls
- A complete safety check
COULD IT BE TIME TO REPLACE YOUR COMMERCIAL HEATING UNIT?
If your furnace is getting up there in years and repair costs are looking substantial, you may want to consider furnace replacement. Due to the rising cost of energy and the need for the preservation of natural resources, the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star program recommends the replacement of furnaces 15 years and older. The reasoning is simple:
Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) ratings, which measure furnace efficiency, rate older furnaces such as those from the 1970s at approximately 65% efficiency.
Today’s furnace models achieve AFUE ratings of 97%, resulting in huge monthly energy savings over the life of your new furnace.
However, regardless of the age of your furnace, if it is not in safe operating condition, replace it. Rest assured, you can trust in the knowledge of our professional technicians to help you in making this difficult decision for your business. Be sure to ask about repair vs. replacement during your next appointment, or schedule a visit from one of our heater experts to discuss your options.